1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS:
This privacy statement is made on behalf of Complete Currency Trader Limited (Company No. 8097604). Complete Currency Trader (“CCT”) is a trading education company and offers a range of content, products and services related to various types of trading including but not limited to Spot Forex. We are committed to respecting your privacy and keeping your information safe. We want to give you clear information about what information we collect and how we use it. This privacy and cookies policy tells you what to expect when Complete Currency Trader collects personal information from you. Complete Currency Trader Ltd may occasionally change or update this policy, so you should check this page from time to time to be sure you are comfortable with this policy. The current policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
2. WHO ARE WE:
Complete Currency Trader is a trading education company and market analysis software provider. Headquartered in London, England, we provide professional training, education, and tools to our customers.
3. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY:
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf, to use Complete Currency Trader Services, products and tools with the creation of a Complete Currency Trader Customer account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Complete Currency Trader when they register for Complete Currency Trader webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other Complete Currency Trader events.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit Complete Currency Trader’s Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Complete Currency Trader.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
With your cooperation we may collect the following details:
Complete Currency Trader asks for your information which may include your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor). By voluntarily providing Complete Currency Trader with your information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Complete Currency Trader may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contests, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Complete Currency Trader asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
We will only collect personal information with your explicit permission and active consent whereby you submit your details to us in a web form. Before we proceed to contact you with additional details of our service and products in response to any request you make, we will ask you to manually confirm we have your permission and consent to send you any relevant email communications.
- Your Internet protocol address
- The kind of browser you use
- Number of links you click within the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages you viewed on the site and for how long
- Web page you linked to our site from
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
All information we gather from you is used solely to allow us to adequately provide you with our specific services as detailed throughout this site that you have requested information for, particularly for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and administrative needs.
- To improve our services and web site.
- To occasionally update you with information we think may be relevant to you, where you have given us consent to do so.
- To provide the services you have requested from us.
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Complete Currency Trader for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Complete Currency Trader.
- Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way.
- To collect personal information about you, your interests and likes.
- Send you information regarding the specific forex trading products you have purchased.
- Send you information relating to events that Complete Currency Trader is involved in.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
7. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
Complete Currency Trader shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
Third Party Providers
Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
Aggregated or De-identified Data
We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
As required by law or similar investigations
To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Complete Currency Trader may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Complete Currency Trader in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
Complete Currency Trader may share your information with your consent.
8. YOUR CHOICES:
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Complete Currency Trader at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at email@example.com. As outlined in the Section, Cookies, you can also control your cookie settings. With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Complete Currency Trader members account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to request access to the personal information Complete Currency Trader holds about you. Unless an exception applies, we must allow you to see the personal information we hold about you, within a reasonable time period, and without charge. Most personal information can be accessed by logging into your account. If you wish to access information that is not accessible through the platform, or wish to download all personal information we hold on you in a portable data format, please contact our Privacy Officer.
9. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
For individuals in the EEA, Complete Currency Trader’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Complete Currency Trader will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Complete Currency Trader to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Complete Currency Trader will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
Complete Currency Trader is a UK company and stores your information in its data centers in the United States where our web hosting is located. Complete Currency Trader. No export or external transfer of your data takes place.
11. DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS:
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email email@example.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Complete Currency Trader will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request. We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law or the EU-US or Swiss-US Privacy Shield. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for adults. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 18 years of age, and use of our services by children under 18 years of age is forbidden.
13. SECURITY & SAFEGUARDS:
In our commitment to ensuring your information is secure, we have implemented a number of physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your details.
14. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEB PAGES:
15. TO CONTACT OUR PRIVACY OFFICER:
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Privacy Officer
Complete Currency Trader Ltd
Suite LP18777, 20-22 Wenlock Road
For the purposes of the GDPR, our Privacy Officer is also our Data Protection Officer (DPO). While we endeavour to resolve complaints quickly and informally, if you wish to proceed to a formal privacy complaint, we request that you make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer, by mail or email as above. We will acknowledge your formal complaint within 30 working days of receipt. If we do not resolve your privacy complaint to your satisfaction, you may lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority (DPA).